Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to the Glenwood Springs area and I am looking for a room or place to rent. I'm looking for any place any where around the area. It would be myself and a 7 year old lab mix who is really, really well trained and cool. Let me know if you or anyone you know is looking for a roomate or has a place for rent. I'm looking for something till next spring preferably. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks, Dan

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dan, relax I'm sure that you and moon dog will find a place before the cold weather sets in, or is your boss sick of you coming to work smelling like a camp fire? :wink:

Are you joining us on the Ark this weekend?

M

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's up Matt, Yes, I plan on going down to the Ark this weekend. Hopefully the flow will come back up again. I'm trying to relax about finding a place, but it is hard up here. I won't start freakin till August or so. I'll see you this weekend. Later, Dan

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darren,

What would make a better lean to would be your moms panties. When are you going to make to drive from Silverplume to Glenwood to come out boating? Maybe we could meet 1/2 way at the Eagle.

Later, Dan

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
Buddy of mine has a room for less than $500 month in Carbondale( not sure of exact price). PM me if you are interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts