Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As i said before i know this is a very stupid question, but does any body know of any jobs (rafting or kayaking(sea or whitewater) by orlando FL?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
As i said before i know this is a very stupid question, but does any body know of any jobs (rafting or kayaking(sea or whitewater) by orlando FL?
Well, as has been said, the only whitewater to be had in Florida is Disney or Six Flags in nature, so it would have to be ocean/flatwater. I've heard there are a few dams that might offer some play, but I can't say for sure. Orlando isn't really close to the ocean (couple hour drive away), so that seems like a strike out. Beyond that, I'd say google is your friend and to try that. There might be some flatwater/slow moving Lake and River type stuff to do around there, but I honestly couldn't say.

JH

·
Registered
3 Posts
Always something flown....

YO! The ocean is there with big waves all the time for some good surf, hurricane season is the best! Freestyle kayaking has not been introduced there, if you build it they will come! Iam stuck in swamp donkey land close by and would be there in a heartbeat to get sh$# started!!
jomama

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts