Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 5'10", 165 lbs.

The boat is perfect for my size. I added an inch to the seat and sit all the way forward. I had a Big Wheel. In the past I have paddled the Skip and T2. This boat is by far superior to all those. It is way easier than the big wheel to initiate cartwheels. It also transitions from edge to edge much quicker, making blunts A LOT easier. My biggest surprise is that it loops bigger than my old big wheel.

The short stern makes backstabs/clean stern cartwheels much easier than my previous boats. I must say that it is pretty catchy on eddylines however. I certainly have to pay more attention to the ends diving under the eddylines and squirting. After paddling the ZG, EZG, RAD, Big Wheel this boat stands out as the best performing playboat for someone my size. If you haven't yet, demo this boat. You will be sorry if you don't.

BTW, I am not sponsored or anything like that. I wish!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I do agree that the all-star is a sweet playboat. In my opinion the best looping boat on the planet, but one word of advice. Keep your eyes on the seat screws, they love to fall out. You have to tighten them almost every time you get out of the boat. It is a bitch to lose those things. Have fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts