Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:twisted: I just went to the dentist this afternoon and boy was that fun. Scrape, scrape, scrape, poke, "gotta get the plaque off", scrape. Ugh, every time I go the same old thing. Anyone else detest the dentist or am I the only one? Is is ever going to start snowing in the mountains?

·
Super Moderator
4,016 Posts
Wow, Jim,

You better be careful... You're starting to sound like the guy that ran for president on the platform of auditing all dentists and divorce lawyers - a guy who'd obviously been through a bit of pain in his life!

At least there's a weather system heading our way right now that'll hopefully bring some fresh white stuff to the hills and help the story on THIS website:

http://www.co.nrcs.usda.gov/snow/data/basins.html

--Andy

PS - what IS your quote from?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a classic movie

Good call on the quote Alex. Fast Times at Ridgemont High is a classic. Lots of great quotes from the movie. It's a must-have for anyone's video library I think. All this hot weather is making me a bit cranky. Where's the snow already? Is it going to be another cruddy year like the summer of 2002?

I may have to actually break down and get a real playboat that makes flat water fun. Any comments on favorites of new generation playboats? My current "old school" boat is a Medieval. I'm 6'1" and 200 pounds. I was thinking Space Cadet maybe. Cheers and Happy New Year to everyone!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I had four cavities filled last week. I HATE the dentist. The novacane would not work in one of my teeth, and let me tell you, it didnt feel good. The drilling sound is the worst. The dentist is the worst thing in the world, but I gotta go, cause I dont want dentures later on in life. Anyway, thats my two cents.
matt

·
Super Moderator
4,016 Posts
quit sweating it, Jim - its waaay too early to be worrying about what the runoff's going to be like since we could still get hammered by storms any time from now until June. As for a playboat, I'd recommend something like my 13-foot self-bailer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts