Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
God Amongst Men
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey TRL crew...

i know you guys are having epic sessions in BC this summer/fall, and i am not dogging that at all. youre kayakers, and you will go kayaking. so amen.

but any chance you guys might finish up the huallaga blog soon? was following that like an adventure novel, and now its like a book without an ending......any thoughts?

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
dudes,

a late edit to that blog post was made. it was the addition of a hyperlink to the VTH MOVIE TRAILER. so, you prolly missed that the first time around.

normally with the material we shoot, we (mainly bryan) retain the creative control over the finished product. also, since we "lived" the experience, the story we create is shaped from our own perspective/experience, as opposed to being reinterpreted by someone else. so, in this case, john/penstock owns the rights to the content & are putting together the film. it's gonna be fun watching his interpretation of the experience & watching him build the story. i think the trailer turned out pretty freakin' awesome, if a bit dramatic ..

check out my dudes: LVM - Lunch Video Magazine

·
God Amongst Men
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW! I love Johnny Grace's films, and I can say for sure that this is one video I will definetly be adding to my collection! I cant wait to see it!

Speeking of Penstock, whats the film that has the 2005 Stikine footage with Freddy Corielle and Grace and Co? I've been wracking my brain all day trying to think of it, someone help me out!

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
Speeking of Penstock, whats the film that has the 2005 Stikine footage with Freddy Corielle and Grace and Co? I've been wracking my brain all day trying to think of it, someone help me out!
921 B.C. LVM 18

But I could be wrong.

And strong work, La TG'ra...but dramatic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts