Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
New to this forum(officially) but I have certainly done some due diligence before now. I live in Virginia and mostly row class I-III waters on the James and New River. My introduction to rowing rafts came from a lifelong passion of angling( mostly fly) the waters of SW Va. I have some experience with private boating the Gauley and NRG but I would not classify myself as a class IV or V boater. My first real craft was an Outcast Pac 1200, which I still have, and I recently upped the ante to a Nrs 14 ft Cat (107x49 frame).I have been an active rower for the past decade and would really like to expand my abilities to tackle some of the next level runs in WV, TN, and NC. I have plenty of friends in the angling community but very few in whitewater. Looking for boaters familiar with NRG, Obed, and Noli. Certainly happy to meet folks of like mind and happy to host kind folks who travel VA (I live very close to John's Creek) have appreciated the (un)biased content from mountain buzz for years and I sincerely appreciate this platform. Thanks to those that put this on and I look forward to some new connections to explore with.

·
Super Moderator
4,208 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Feel free to ask any questions, also remember the search function can open up a world of info by helping access posts from the past.

-AH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts