Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
I was hoping to get one myself,[check your pm, Craw], but last night I read on boatertalk that he's done with them after NRS came out with one for $50, which is too competitive of a price. If there's any available, I still want one. Who needs beer money?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Hey Marty, I tried the NRS one they had in Confluence and it didn't work (i.e. I'm too short to put a creeker on it without the boat hitting the ground). Would the Crawpack also have this problem? Thanks.

D

P.S. Nobody ever has enough beer money.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Mmmm...yeah. The whole standing for hours in fertilizer never really worked for me. Being short really isn't really that bad, it just makes the waterfalls taller and the powder deeper. You have no idea how many waist and neck deep powder days I get when everyone else is in the lodge bitching. And why are people always complaining about there feet cramping up in there boats? I've got room for a small child in the front of my boat. Check out www.howtogrowsmrtar.com.

D

P.S. We prefer to be referred to as "vertically challenged." :D

·
Registered
911 Posts
Count and all...

Sorry to say, but the Crawpack is a thing of the past. It came to my attention a couple months past that there is a company selling a very near version to mine. Made in china and honestly very well built for way less than I can even make them. After I saw that... I figured oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks to everyone that supported me on that venture. It was fun to see them out and about in the strangest of places. I am sure I will still see people using them on occasion, but I really can't compete with the NRS version and it really was just a side hobby thing... Oh well. Another item being made overseas...

Craw

Time to whip up another good idea.... Non skid underwear!!! Man I am gonna get rich on that one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts