Mountain Buzz banner
101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was thinking about that very thing. Has anyone used radio headsets for communication on the river? If you had one for the first two boats and the sweep you could warn the people about a problem and check with the sweep to make sure that everyone is ok.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I was thinking about that very thing. Has anyone used radio headsets for communication on the river? If you had one for the first two boats and the sweep you could warn the people about a problem and check with the sweep to make sure that everyone is ok.
Huh…this guy is ahead of the curve..here I am just yelling at people lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
I used to use them on the Locsa, it worked great, lead boat calls out the log jams, holes ect ect. Using them on the Middle you would need longer range radio's to spread out the group. Too close and everybody piles up and yr screwed especially on a river wide obstruction w/cliffs.

101 - 105 of 105 Posts