Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Westy

I went yesterday it was fun, water was cold 40 , no real ice, fire was nice, some play , didn't see anyone except workers pouring the new ramp . We had a raft so it may have sucked if you are a hater. I'm going to go Saturday.

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
I'd second the playboat. If you've never been then it's worth it no matter what. Surely you can look at the guage and figure out what the flow will be. Then run a search on the buzz for westwater + cfs and get 10,000 different threads describing every minutia of the run. It's really pretty though and would still be worth your time if it was class I.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Well I would second the playboat, 4 or 5 surfable waves that are worth it and the flatwater wasn't terrible. If you have a raft going just throw your boat on for the ride out and help row, that's what they are for right. If you are set on the stinger the only ones I can remember are left in the last rapid or possibly center if the rock at the bottom is under (sorry don't know any of the names) right in skull (okay I lied) right down most of the first ones except for the ones with the obvious left chutes with the house size boulders. There are also some cool boily eddy boofs you could throw right next to the main line too just to make it interesting. I think it is worth it. what else would you do, ski?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts