Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a little far from the range/gorge area and was wondering how grape is looking for release. In others words are we going to be crushing grapes all the way down the run or are we just going to be sitting with our girlfriends at home drinking vino? As much as i like my ladyfriend, boating seems to have precedence this time of year.
thanks, Johnny :mrgreen:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I will check on the level of Dewiesse (sp?) reservoir in Westcliffe as soon as I can. Tomorrow is bad for me, I work til 4:00pm, then I have a meeting with my realitor to put in a bid for a house.... :) The next day I'm out of town until Tuesday night. I'll try to head up there Wednesday or Thursday after work, depending on how this new house thing works out.

ps.... My new house/land will still be in this area.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Ed.
If you are near durango and need a place or some paddlin' friends give an email.
Johnny

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Any word?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
It looks like it is comming up - anyone know fo so -

I should be able to do a mid week run - if it is poppin - if not back to sledneckin and skiin on the over 16" of fresh that we have up in the hills -

I love april :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm back on this post; (No house stuff to do today.)

The guage has finally started to rise, albeit upstream of the reservoir in question; so I'm headed up there in a few minutes to take a look at said reservoir. It's a 90ish minute round trip drive, plus time to d/l & post any pics. So tune in this afternoon for more info.

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts