Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Self-Aggrandizing jackass
1,134 Posts
Hmm, unless you were born in time for the civil war, of course you're a foreign war correspondent.

ANd for god's sake, Justin, Veteran's Day is my BIRTHDAY. Of COURSE it's important to me. Hell, I had to join the army just to earn the prior 18 years of days off from school!

Thank god for c-sections and a mom who thought 'fuck it, I'll give him a day off for his birthday.' Almost makes up for her sending me to an all-boy Catholic school, eh?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dane,

The all-boy school explains ALLOT! LOL!

Sorry dude, had to add the foreign war apart. You know just as well as I do that there are some people out there that would never put that together. Just like the idea that having a National Defense Ribbon doesn't actually mean you went and defended the nation. I have no idea what awards you have, just so you dont think I'm taking any cheap shots. Just an example.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
All too often people confuse the idea of supporting our troops with that of supporting the war. So many people take our national defense and the service of our fellow citizens for granted. Usually, people join the services because they support, at least to some extent, what our country and our freedom means. They do not choose their assignments. As someone with family who has served (but not recently), I have a huge appreciation for what these men and women are doing for us. Yes, Veterans Day means a lot to me. Thank a veteran.

COUNT

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
I offered ya free shipping...what more do you want from me?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts