Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, yeah, im a slacker, so if you can tell me how to do it, thanks. Do i have to post 1 by 1 or can i upload like a whole folder? I just wanna see one of my shots in 'pic of the day' and and have all the other buzz geeks think im cool. And promote my sponsors.... oh, wait, im not sponsored! :shock:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Meng, here's a copy of what I told Adam:

Go to the pic catagory you want to post your pic in...creeks, rodeo, ski, or your personal gallery, which is at the bottom....then click on "up-load pic" From there enter a title and pic description. Click on the 'browse' button to find the pic file on your computer. There is a file size restriction, so if yours is too big, you'll have to use photo editing software to change its size, before you upload. Check out the restrictions listed on the upload page. You really can't miss them. Some of the programs, such as Microsoft Picture It!, have a 'save for the web' function under the 'file' menu. Hope that helps. Let us know if you need more info.

It seems to me that we can only upload one at a time. Kind of a pain, and definately time consuming. Frenchy, any help on uploading a folder of, or multipule pics at a time?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts