Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I, for one, love the new pics that are coming up! Well Done! Very creative, considering recent threads that should..... pass away!

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
As is only appropriate, notice that both the gnarbellies are browning.

However, the brown is intended as an inclusive gesture, not an exclusive one. Anyone can brown. If you brown, you are instantly part of the in group. Unless you are a rafter.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
I'm ok with the cartoons.....I guess, but I had to bump the "kayak picnic" for a waterfall. Don't feel bad, I'm sure it will only last a few hours before it's bumped by a raft being rigged.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm ok with the cartoons.....I guess, but I had to bump the "kayak picnic" for a waterfall. Don't feel bad, I'm sure it will only last a few hours before it's bumped by a raft being rigged.

Now thats how you handle the simple problem of pictures that you don't like. Just bump them off the page with better Gnar!

Well done.:mrgreen:

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Does it seem that the gnar pics all come with the time of year in the caption now? Kayakers are suckers for recognition- even if it's just a Buzz calendar.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Does it seem that the gnar pics all come with the time of year in the caption now? Kayakers are suckers for recognition- even if it's just a Buzz calendar.

mine contained the month only to show that we are still kayaking.... note i did not say boating this time, as it was just kayakers out there. i guess the rafters were all cleaning their yeti coolers and whinning on the buzz.

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
mine contained the month only to show that we are still kayaking.... note i did not say boating this time, as it was just kayakers out there. i guess the rafters were all cleaning their yeti coolers and whinning on the buzz.
Easy... I was teasing... by the way, I cleaned my Yeti cooler last night so I could leave this afternoon for a weekender.

It's just the San Juan, but maybe I'll come back with some gnarly photos of Bighorn Sheep or Eight Foot rapid, or keg stands... either way- it'll be a damn good time. Here's to everyone who is still gettin' after it in November. ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
more lame ass pictures......is it really that hard to understand what makes a good picture and what doesn't?.....there are good pictures with rafts, kayaks...hell even SUP's and even good scenery pics, but the "hiking in Peru" pics just suck.

·
Registered
579 Posts
had to bump that $#!*

·
Registered
201 Posts
Easy... I was teasing... by the way, I cleaned my Yeti cooler last night so I could leave this afternoon for a weekender.

It's just the San Juan, but maybe I'll come back with some gnarly photos of Bighorn Sheep or Eight Foot rapid, or keg stands... either way- it'll be a damn good time. Here's to everyone who is still gettin' after it in November. ;)
How about some occupy bluff photos?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts