Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years back when I was just a newbie kayaker I had difficulty hitting my rolls. I felt I never had enough time to completely set up to properly execute the roll. I panicked and swam everytime. Then a friend noticed that every time I came out of my boat I was choking and coughing up water. He pointed out that we as humans can't breath under water (da) and suggested I hold my breath. Great advice, I haven't missed a a roll since.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Hey, tomcat. You not answering email anymore?

Funny post!

·
Registered
113 Posts
hey greg......what email? Did you send it thru the buzz messenger or sbcglobal? I don't remember an email on either. Again, my current email is

[email protected]

badkins....thanks....that one was sooo easy. It reminded me of a post on the buzz a couple of years ago when we started talking about snapping my hips to roll causing all my stuff to fall out.

tomcat

·
Registered
15 Posts
yeah brah, you should not be holding your breath the whole time while rolling, that could be a looong time. but you lost me on the last part - if you can't finish the roll, why would you panic and start swimming in your bong?? that water is kind a sick, thats why you were choking and coughing it up.

that must be one hellavu big bong, brah! ex-cellent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts