Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the little edit I made on the iPad. Pots of the Stillwater.
https://vimeo.com/48105921

As well as Schmitt Chronic Vol3, Sweet Tits
https://vimeo.com/48094500
Wyoming and Montana hold some damn fine kayaking and boaters. Collectively the Northern Rockies are my home and i wouldn't have it any other way! Enjoy the Quintessential Schmitt from NFLW and the Box; to other obscure runs from good ol' Montucky.

Help Save East Rosebud by joining the fight and finding out what you can do here... Start by signing the petition
http://www.woodandironworks.com/rosebudcreek/index.html

edited
Mike Perry

Video by
Mike Perry
Eric Ducomb
Zach Davis
Kyle Butler

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Would that be super wave and kootenai falls? We are thinkin bout getting on st Mary's falls hopefully soon.....

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Signed the pet. What software did you use in he iPad? Oh, and is this where I say Juice Sauce? I'm not quite leaned on the ways of this new term.

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
That soup is looking mighty tasty. Got to dial up my skills so I can get in there next time around.

Charlie, we are headed to the gorge sat/sun and checking out the show in M town on sat night. The drive/boat time ratio just doesn't seem that favorable on the Kootenai mission.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glenn your skills are honed young Jedi knight! It is a matter of mind over matter at this point! You must use the force...

Hojo I used iMovie, slopro, aswell as the intromaker. Use slopro to make the cuts, edit the finished in iMovie.. Export to camera roll, transfer to desktop than uploa to Vimeo. If you try to upload direct from iPad it won't come out 1080p. If you transfer than upload from computer and upload as 720 looks mighty fine

·
Registered
478 Posts
I hear ya Glenn I will try to make the gorge let me know. Mike let me know about st.Mary's. I know someone who has run it and has beta. Yeah talking about Kootanai.

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Never done Alberton before but we are camping at fish creek both fri and sat night. That's about all I know. I'll give you a call if I have service when we get a better idea on put on time.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Your mother last night was Juice Sauce!

Sorry, I couldn't help it.
No no.. that was excellent clarification. Kind of like "sheep", only, you use it when the male sheep have successfully won an injunction from a class action lawsuit against you for giving them all herpes. I'll make a note of this.

·
Cpt. No Scout
517 Posts
Nice work, agreed, not bad for a ipad at all.

So, what flow was that? looks like you wouldn't want to be on any lower. Is that the bottom or can it be ran at lower flows?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Mike, It is so much more than just the falls and wave. After the wave there are two channel rapids, one has a sketch 10'er and one is a wave train, then its box of chocolats and the SUPER boof in the center, then the play ground, then bunch of waves (yes thats the name and it is huge chaos) then the corner, last is headbanger... I found the rock and fucked my ear up. if that ain't enough check out BIBLE STUDY! river right channel of the falls is gigantic and ends at Brutis, the meanest hole I have ever seen in person. People get the impression that it is just the falls and wave. it goes all year and has lots of different lines, falls, slides, holes.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Charlie right... I'm down but I'd rather pick you up and go get some goods in Oregon! If I'm driving that far might as well go little further for a greater return on Church

1 - 18 of 18 Posts