·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok its gone over 40 without 1 hi

·
Registered
105 Posts
we do not speak to anyone in here without first knowing there political affiliations, full boating resume, sexual orientation, etc...

Anyways hello. This is actualy generally welcoming and friendly group.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Howdy. Are you new to whitewater? If so, kayaker, rafter or what? I think that people are used to answering questions, that's why they checked and didn't reply. If you have any questions, usually the group is real supportive and everyone will make an effort to answer. Also, it is a good place to team up with other boaters and such.

Welcome to our community!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yay responses ive been paddlin 3 years im a kayaker

·
Registered
31 Posts
Some of us work so hard for a living we can't check the site

very often. Ok, what are your qualifications to boat with us? 3 years, fine, what type of water do you enjoy? Do you carry safety gear? Well, the IMPORTANT thing is, you probably have a really cute accent so you are welcome to paddle with us! My particular group is nicely middle aged and sort of settled into Class 2 and 3, with some 4, in the Glenwood Springs area (west-central Colorado.)

·
Super Moderator
4,160 Posts
Great graphic, Blast! That's a hoot!

Welcome to the 'Buzz. Generally in this forum folks will post a question, make an observation, tell something about things that have happened recently, relate a story, give a trip report or something like that. There's a lot of traffic on this site and many folks go for months without posting anything. Also, don't let the flamers bother you - they're only flaming themselves in my opinion.

A friend of mine was in Ireland a not long ago for the World Surf Kayak Championships and said that some of the creeks rock. Perhaps you've got some photos of rivers flowing through beautiful, lush, green countryside to post? Are there things you're aware of that are radically different over there than from here? Are you in the US right now and available to go boating with members of the 'Buzz community? If you want to get a dialog going don't be shy, folks will respond (as you can see if you check out the off-topic political thread!).

Oh, yeah, things drop off considerably on this site on the weekend.

If you're in Colorado, let folks know and I bet you'll get invited along on a river trip - shucks, you already have!

SYOTR, (See You On The River)

--Andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i paddle any whitewater or surf i can get my hands on.i carry a firt aid kit but dont have money to buy a throw bag.my avater is actualy a club logo here in ireland.em i normaly paddle with middleaged people cause ders only 2 under eighteens in my club.im currently ranked no.1 in ireland at junior wildwater racing although it not as fun as creekin or play boatin.i was at da surf worlds dey were deadly.right i think i answered all those questions

1 - 11 of 11 Posts