Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Frenchy, Kent here; paddled BS with you Rick and 56 a couple of weeks ago. Thanks again for showing the way. Just wondering if BS is still going due to the release. I'd love to hit it one more time before gettin on the Bailey/Gore circuit for the rest of the summer.

thanks
kent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
Hey Kent, how's it going. BS was 1.6ft on monday, and Long Draw outflow was then reading 175cfs. Long draw has since dropped to 150cfs, so my guess is it may be around 1.4ft now. And best i can tell, Joe Wright is no longer releasing, which means Spencer is out.

Cheers,
B

p.s. Anyone else have a visual on the gauge lately?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Frenchy thanks for the update. I'll be headin up sat. morning if you wanna join. Looks like we might have some rain for a few days so hopefully it will hold. Probrably be at the takeout around 10ish. If it stays around 1.4 we'll probrably put in at the lake.

cheers
Kent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
Hey Kent, gimme a ringaling about hooking up tomorrow (970.420.1275). I may be inclined for a crack-o-noon departure, but stranger things have happened. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't shut er off because of the rain.

Matt, many thanks for the update on Spencer. That's good news.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top