Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that there have been at least 5 posts in the past couple months regarding the shipping of kayaks. I personally am getting tired of reading about it. Don't mean to sound too grumpy but I think there is a common theme here and it might be a good idea to put a section that is permanently accessible.

Maybe under 411???

·
Registered
807 Posts
No doubt! This topic is so played. Just put up the 800 number for Forward Air somewhere on the site...actually I think it already is on the site. Enough!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Frenchy,

Thanks for all that you do with this site. I really do appreciate it.

Here is a thought though... maybe a quick access reference page with stuff like shipping, snowpack conversions, a calandar of events for colorado boating or whatever other frequent info is requested. It is just a thought.

ben

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Ben, great idea! I realize that some of the topics my seem used up like an old bar fly to some of you guys, but there are new members joining all of the time who haven't seen the regurgitated posts. A special place for the info Ben mentioned seems like a good compromise.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Excellent idea. I just added an FAQ forum and will move messages to this area whenever appropriate. Thanks for that!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAIL TO FRENCHY!!!!

Thanks bro...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yakkin bout Shippin

8) Hey, just saw Phish for the first time...awesome. It's all about the music.

Speaking of buzz, I found the MtnBuzz for the first time... it's all about the paddling, unless of course when it's not. Thanks for the feedback about shipping. Productive new link emerged. While this post took on a life of its own, I moved on, question answered, boat's shipped, and will soon be paddlin again.

Life's too short to get upset about trivial shit. If you don't want to waste your time, don't read redundant posts, better yet don't surf the web...

Once a dog, always a dog

·
Registered
807 Posts
I am not upset...at all. For the record...this site is also fun as a forum talk a little shit once in while...so don't worry man...we're all friends here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts