Mountain Buzz banner

Hey Cutch

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Cutch 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Thanks Greg. I'd have to give the tie breaker (assuming we tied) to Basso though. His first round shot of skook was amazing.

The shot is of Evan Stafford on the very first drop of Treasure Canyon on the Alamosa River. It was actually a relativley high flow (750 cfs on the gauge), but the first few drops are low volume, and the run is high enough that it has a similar flow pattern to the CB creeks (big fluctuation of daily flows with the peak in afternoon to night). This drop is notoriously rough on paddlers and gear.

Scroll down a post or two on the Range Life and check out all of the submissions. Some amazing pics.

#9 ·
Brook, your photos are awesome. I think you'll be stoked. Drop me a line when you get back home...or send me an email if you won't be back until the end of january. The pretty flatwater ends you throw made the cut...

Ben, you made the cut too... but if you don't send me any of your pictures from the rockies then I might have to replace you with someone else that can throw aerial enders. Email me fatty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.