Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I did speak with Guy and am impressed with the design and how it breaks down. I would be interested in hearing anyone's real world experience.

·
Registered
427 Posts
That looks like a really nice frame. Any info. on the specs would be appreciated: i.e. steel/aluminum, pipe size, fittings, estimated weight? It looks like it could be 1'' pipe.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yep, that would be my work. The structure is 1.25" 6061 tubing. Fittings are CNC machined in house. It is fully adjustable and breaks down very compactly. Entire frame is hard anodized for outstanding durability. Weight on a 66 wide x 72" frame is #35lbs.

I haven't officially marketed this frame yet, there are a few out there but I don't believe any of the owners post on the 'buzz. Right now a couple of them are in Mexico running some really cool stuff and will eventually be heading to the headwaters of the Amazon in Peru. I have been testing/refining my frame for the past two years and am finally ready to offer them up for sale. The website will be up on the 27th (whitewatermachineworks.com), all the details will be posted there.

Heading up to the Rogue in about 10 minutes, so I'll be out of touch the rest of the week.

Thanks!
Guy

·
The Go Light Guy
44 Posts
Using Frames

The Henderson frames are great! We have been using them and selling the "prototypes" for a couple of years all over the west and in Mexico. We just returned from an epic road trip where they were used on several multi-day excursions in Mexico and one was transported to Peru for a month long expedition. Then it was more use in Guatemala! You can see more on the Go Light website Go Light Outdoors and some waterfall runs with the frame at the No Coolers website nocoolers.com. I welcome all inquiries and feedback on the frames and offer the best prices on Sotar boats. -Neil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts