Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, I am unable to log on from my home computer; I can only log on from work (how convenient). However, I will soon be leaving my current job, so this is not good. When I try to log on, after I enter my username and password (Yes, they're both correct. I know because it works fine from my work computer), it simply brings me back to the log on page with all fields blank. I've tried on multiple occasions and always ge the same results. I have run virus scan, etc. but to no avail. Next I might try uninstalling and reloading my internet connection software, but this does not seem like it would be what is causing my problem. Has anybody had this or similar problems? What can I do? Any help is greatly appreciated.

COUNT

·
Registered
465 Posts
Count, sounds like your PC may be locked down a bit too tight. If you have firewall software installed, i.e. Zone Alarm, Norton Firewall, or other firewall utility, then make sure the software allows Cookies and Session Cookies for mountainbuzz.

Same thing applies for your browser - check your Internet Security settings for this. On a PC running windoze and IE, open your browser and go to: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Sites. Add mountainbuzz.com to your list.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'll give that a try.

COUNT

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot. It's up and running well now.

COUNT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts