Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey MountainBuzz World,
My Name is Keith Heintzelman, and I’m in the process of completing research Project for my capstone class for my bachelors of Recreation Tourism and Hospitality at the University of Northern Colorado. I am in need of participants to complete a short survey regarding Outdoor Skills and User Experience. Your participation will help butter our understanding the relationship of if User Experience has an effect on outdoor skills. If you could take a few minutes out of your day to click on the link below and fill it out, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
Keith Heintzelman

https://unco.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e3yyNqfzXPWrwS9

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Don't forget to post your results/conclusions! I'm interested in where your going with this.

·
Registered
209 Posts
This looks legit, takes about 10 minutes. Help him out if you can, the more responses he has the better his results.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I tried to complete the survey, but I received an error when hitting the next button on the "am I enjoying life" page.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried to complete the survey, but I received an error when hitting the next button on the "am I enjoying life" page.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Mountain Buzz mobile app
I don't know what to say about your air I just took the Survey and I was fine thank you for trying?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The survey is now closed .Thank you for the own overwhelming support for my survey. Your participation was extremely helpful and will provide a great deal of insight into this research. The final manuscript will be done approximately December 4 and I will share it soon after that on this post. If anybody would like an email copy, please message me and will get to you when it is complete.
Thank you
Keith Heintzelman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts