Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

Besides Scotty's/Hell's Canyon Shuttles and Central Idaho Shuttles, who else is out there? This is for the run from HC dam to Pittsburgh Landing.

·
Registered
101 Posts
All Rivers Shuttle out of White Bird. Mi'chelle (owner and organizer) is one of the finest river people and small business owners I have had the pleasure of meeting. Her shuttle service and her drivers really do go above and beyond in the customer service arena. Her prices are also the best. I would recommend giving her a call. We just used ARS for our Lower Salmon She made the logistical nightmare of 13 people and 8 days in 7 boats launching from 2 different sites floating 120 miles of river easy(with ice resupply at two points). I have used some of the best shuttles out there, all over the west, and she and her people were awesome. FWIW.
Later,
Mark

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I have used All Rivers Shuttle. But they don't do the stretch from the dam down to Pittsburgh Landing (only downstream of Pittsburgh Landing).

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have had the nicest, kindest, best service from Frontier Motel in Cambridge, Idaho. They do it all, Hells Canyon, Pittsburg Landing, Heller Bar (even include the WA discovery pass). Very through, experienced and professional in a small town way! Go with these guys!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I use Scotty's

I have used Scotty's two times this year- both without a problem. On one shuttle they left a not indicating they stopped to check my TPM at the tire store- but found no problems. They also clean the dash when they get to the destination!!! They were right at $200 from the dam to Pitt.8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts