Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This it's my first season with my own boat! Picked up a set of jacks plastic 14' cat tubes at the end of last summer, and have pieced together a full boat!
My rig as it sits now:
  • 14' x 19" jacks plastic tubes.
  • Semi custom NRS adjustable frame w/ NRS oar towers (8" I think?) and swayer oar locks.
  • cataract SGG counter balanced 8.5' oars w/ cataract Magnum blades.
  • canyon 75 cooler.
  • DRE drop bag.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,269 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like a fun rig my man, where abouts in SW Colorado are you?

I'm in Durango.

Welcome! Im from Telluride and would love to meet up with more people to boat.

If you're ever in Durango to do a run on the Animas I'm always down to jump on! I've also heard that the Miguel is a fun river! I'm not sure what the runnable flows are or if it'll get high enough to run it but I would love to try and make it up there to check it out if I can swing it!

·
Registered
16 Posts

I'm in Durango.

If you're ever in Durango to do a run on the Animas I'm always down to jump on! I've also heard that the Miguel is a fun river! I'm not sure what the runnable flows are or if it'll get high enough to run it but I would love to try and make it up there to check it out if I can swing it!
Good deal, I rarely make it down to Durango, but if I do I'll be sure to give you a shout. Welcome to the community! Stay safe out there.

·
Registered
28 Posts

I'm in Durango.

I think the San Miguel needs a bit more float. In a few weeks ill be taking my SUP down the lower section and the dolores.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts