Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo, I moved to co.springs (actually, the army moved me) from new england this fall, leaving my boating friends behind. I've been paddling for about four years... a VI boater mostly. I've paddled some V- stuff but I'm definately not yet up for the gnar. But I'd like to creek when the snow melts, so if anyone's ever running something not too insane I'd love to come along. or play rivers, whatever.

thanks,

Josh

·
Registered
123 Posts
did you mean class IV? :) (you typed VI!!! :shock: )

I'm a class 3 boater in boulder. going on probably union chutes in denver thursday after work. it'd be a bit of a drive for you but feel free to join us- 6:00, union chutes tentatively.

Lauren
[email protected]

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yous should go down to the opening of the Pueblo white water park this weekend. I bet you could meet a ton of new people to go boat with. Good luck and enjoy Colorado kayaking.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Check out pikespeakwhitewaterclub.com and join our YahooGroup if you'd like. There are alot of boaters in the springs area. Or stop by our tent this Saturday at the Pueblo WW Park Kick-Off and say hello.

-Gordon

·
Registered
498 Posts
If you are free friday I am trying to find someone to go to waterton with. Its a good warm up for some one in your range. sj

1 - 5 of 5 Posts