Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
The sun set early today, but the moon is peaking through the clouds, the fire is ripping in the back yard, the good micro brews have been drank, and the PBRs are cracking. Merry xmas and good flows in 2016

·
Misspellingintothefuture!
1,901 Posts
Amen to that brother! Seams like I look forward to spring more every year, been frikin' dumpin up hear in the colo. water shed! :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Good snow up here also. Not near the skiing that Colorado has but fun anyway. Looking forward to a long, cold and snowy winter.

Jim

·
Registered
447 Posts
I love summer but I must say I've had some of the best trips/expeditions of my life in winter boating and non boating. For me there are a lot more activities to do in winter and just about everything you can do in summer continues into winter months and still some boating to be had. All those people who bitch about winter need to find more to do and its great cause while winter people are out they're inside. Love Winter.

·
1,901 Posts
Not knockin winter, made a point to boat every month in 2015, and had some really awesome winter trips, with camping in January and December, isn't to say that I don't really like spring, other seasons have really awesome things to, but spring is when the river reawakens, we get high water maybe, the climax, the start to a whole nother awesome year of boating!

·
1,901 Posts
That and the concussion count has put a damper on my skiing, that's why I wear the horns to protect my head. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts