Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious about Cataract Canyon at @ 8000. What about running it in a pickle! Putting on with a raft parade on 09-18-08 and thinking about paddleing a pickle for rapid day. Comments?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just curious about Cataract Canyon at @ 8000. What about running it in a pickle! Putting on with a raft parade on 09-18-08 and thinking about paddleing a pickle for rapid day. Comments?
See you down there riverchick76. I think we have 18 people putting on that morning and my slow ass will be showing up late that afternoon to catch up. Never ran it before so I have nothing to offer you in the way of info except a bump up to the top of the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the bump, I will be putting on with a group of 13 and will be camping out tomorrow night at the put in will try to find you Geoff773!

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Bring the pickle! I was thinking about rowing mine...

We're putting on Thursday too. Wyoming truck and blue boats. Come say hi. We don't drink, smoke, or swear.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Most of our beer swilling, cursing, and smoking crew will be leaving Thurs morn. I am the slow one (ditching out on food buy and all perhaps smart one) and won't show up until noon. I will gladly return the favor if you can entertain Colleen who will be waiting at put-in for me and my cooler to show up. Have fun and see you guys out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts