Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:!:
Due to some interesting comments that have been floating around boatertalk and other regions, I thought I would enlighten mountainbuzz about Head Trip Helmets.

For those that don't know me, I am the western rep for Head Trip. To answer in advance questions that have been floating around: Advanced Carbon Composites (ACC) was the manufacturer of Orosi and Rock Hedz Helmets and always has been. There recently has been some misconstrued information regarding this due to a recent change in ownership of the Rock Hedz name.

ACC, after several changes in ownership of Rock Hedz, has decided to sell the helmets they have been making for the last 7 years as Head Trip Helmets. These are the originals. Head Trip Helmets are time tested and are backed 100% by Advanced Carbon Composites. In addition to new colors, grafix, and designs for 2004, Head Trip is also making ski helmets. Please feel free to check us out on the web at www.kayakinghelmets.com or www.carbonfiberhelmets.com. If you have any questions or are looking for a local dealer, please contact myself ([email protected]) or Kim Davis ([email protected]) at ACC.

I hope this answers any questions that may come up.

Matt Solomon

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
matt, I got my water weapon in the mail today. It's perfect.. This is a really great product with obvious attention to detail. I've already put the Georgia "G" on it. Matt

ps do you have that contact info for the 4-runner chip upgrade?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm seriously considering one. Just can't decide between the "Weapon" and the "Polo". I'll probably go with the Weapon just because it looks like a more "all around" design but the Polo has the visor like my old Orosi Scooby had... and that was nice on those bright summer days.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the weapon also has a visor similar to the old scooby, or you can get it without one so you can wear a baseball hat underneath on sunny days. another option, if you want a visor, is the daffy. it has a baseball style visor and is extended a little further in the back. where do you live? if you are up in the mountains, i have demos of every style you can check out, or i can direct you to a dealer near your location.

matt
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Ontario, Canada. From your description, the Weapon will probably be perfect. The visor on the Daffy looks like a little more than I had in mind. Thanks for the info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts