Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Devastated on 6.2.07 - 7:30 pm - Littleton
Stolen from carwash near kippling & C470
Project 52 and Diesel 65 both orange and yellow blend "mango".
AT paddle
Werner paddle
Stolquist Brik
Mountain surf skirt

Cops have surveillance footage but have not yet reviewed because of 4th holiday. Meanwhile, I'm screwed!

I had a quick look at the footage but did not get to examine closely... it's evidence now and cops are sitting on it until the investigator get back from holiday break. Nice huh?

Suspect: my discription from limited access to surveillance footage.
white male
age between 18 and 25
dark hair
5'9" to 6'1"
vehicle 4 door honda civic black
probably lives near crime scene

Thanks all

·
Registered
834 Posts
Stay on those cop's asses. My storage unit got broken into once. Everything gone. 5 other units too. It was on video. Cops had the video and said they were familiar with a few of the suspects. They never did shit and I ended up moving to California a few months later without any stuff. I never heard from the cops again and never recovered anything.

They will tell you they have higher priorites like catching some gang bangers who are driving cars through the fronts of pawn shops and dashing away with all the guns. If you don't stay on top of it they will never do anything for you. FTP!!!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I will watch out for this stuff...I know this is after the fact, but a cheap bike cable lock will deter the quick thief but nothing will work for the determined thief with enough time. I'm sure you'll invest in that down the road. I am disenhartened at the theft of gear, a few years back I was victim to a snowboard theft at Monarch. They were watching as I went inside the lodge. I bought a brat and beer in three minutes and was in and out and the board was gone. I check my board now and poney up the buck to keep it safe.

As for kayaks, I don't leave them unlocked anywhere and I take them off of my car when I get home. It is just such a small investment of time and money to be careful.

I hope you get him!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts