Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! After god knows how many failed attempts at pulling a middle fork permit, the river goddesses and gods winked and I have a July 3rd launch from boundary creek. Now, I have plenty of favors I need to repay to those that in past years allowed me to slide in with them, few on the middle, few on the grande, many, many other rivers throughout the west, so filling the permit is not the point of this post. What I am aiming to determine is if there is anyone out there who has a Main Salmon permit on July 8-10 who might want to put together a middle/main trip. I know that chances are slim, but sometimes ya just gotta let it ride, roll the dice and trust that shit just's gonna go ones way. All those calling for a cancelation, if those dates work out, give me a holler! My crew that's committed already is experienced and very easy going. No control freaks need apply:cool: Bueno!

·
Registered
34 Posts
need a couple kayakers?

Hi, your Middle Fork trip sounds great; if you need/want a couple kayakers along, my husband & I would love to go! We are experienced river runners in our later 50s.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have nothing to trade. Just Askin if you have a spare place I'd love to go. Can bring tons of gear or just my warm hairy body. P

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
11th - day late and dollar short.
Wshutt, that would mean one night at cache bar if our trip remained below 10 folks or two if above. That's not completely unreasonable. As some other folks could/would have to leave at Cache due to work concerns, we should see if we can maybe work things out. Whatcha think?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts