Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You probably won't see this because you are trying to pick out an "outfit" for the plane ride, the heels will probably work out fine for ya!

Have fun, be safe, and get your boof on.. . (In the bedroom as well as the rio)

Remember if you end up in a Peurvian prison, make sure you don't become some bad man's burrito hole, Keep your back to the wall buddy!

On those cold and lonely nights remember, just think of Life's mom to warm you. That Eiffel Tower was awsome!

Go Kill That Shit!

Boof and Release

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
I havent been checking trl. Are they heading out?

·
Charc in = charc out
475 Posts
You probably won't see this because you are trying to pick out an "outfit" for the plane ride, the heels will probably work out fine for ya!

Have fun, be safe, and get your boof on.. . (In the bedroom as well as the rio)

Remember if you end up in a Peurvian prison, make sure you don't become some bad man's burrito hole, Keep your back to the wall buddy!

On those cold and lonely nights remember, just think of Life's mom to warm you. That Eiffel Tower was awsome!

Go Kill That Shit!

Boof and Release
hi dorks ...

yeah, we left the states yesterday & arrived in lima early this morning. all our shit made it too, which was an unexpected but pleasant surprise.

anyway, we have semi-reliable intertoobz access while in lima & should have access once we get to huanuco y tingo maria in a day or two. so we are busy with the bloggins. drew & bryan already dropped an update on the VTH blog this a.m. & i´m about to post one in a little bit. 2006 IR Vacation to Hell...The Rio Huallaga spent the day just roaming around this wild city, eating, talking, taking pics, etc.

also, TRL will probably go ignored for awhile, so i put up a bunch of BC pix before we left. T h e R a n g e L i f e

yáll enjoy the rest of the summer in CO!

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
oh well have fun here, you guys just try not to have too much fun down there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts