·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Craw-

Frank here (from SSV last night). Thanks for checking out the film. It's been gathering tons of momentum on the internet. So much so that apparently, "zoltan" got recognized by an adoring fan at Whole Foods the other day with an, "oh my God, you're Zoltan!" comment.

As for Mathers, we received this email from him yesterday. He's truly a good sport:

"Mike Mather here. I was lucky enough to be the 'bad guy' in your Teva film. It is true I was not hurt in the filming of it however, I ruptured my spleen laughing watching it."

For some people, the link you posted works (I have no idea why, I'm pretty much an html neophite).

Here's the full link if you have trouble.

http://www.rattlecan.net/site/static/movieView.php?movie_path=/video/zoltan.mp4

word
F

·
Registered
61 Posts
What's mp4 and what do I need to view mp4 files? I just updated my quicktime and that didn't do it, and window's media player won't view them either??????

G

·
0 Posts
This is hilarious... maybe some of the angry front rangers from the Hovie forum will see this and be reminded why this website is funny (read: tube more, jump to angry conclusions/assumptions less). Where can I get a dino tube and do they come in pink? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have the same problem as goat, with my computer that is. I think you are on your own with your other problem though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts