Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just curious after seeing the new boat on the liquid logic website, is it more of a river runner or a freestyle boat or what??

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Yes...

From what I've been able to get feedback on... Yes...Both.

The buzz at LL is that the Bigwheel fits like a Space Cadet. Chartwheels much easier, has less rocker (=faster), softer side rail (=easy to roll), and longer edges (=tracks better). It's also ahead on production. So, I'll have demos next month.

Sorry, it's the best feedback I can give for a boat that I've never seen the finished model. A big wait and see.

Should be a little less trick happy, and more user friendly to boat. Still a more playboat, and not pure river runner. That would be the Hoss and Lil' Joe. Try mixing the Pop with the Caddy.

·
Registered
569 Posts
big wheel

though I have sat in one I have not had it on the water but in talking to Shane about it. The big wheel is faster but less bouncy than the space cadet. The idea is that on waves instead of little bounces all the time you will be able to generate One Huge Bounce. The YGP buys have been doing insanely huge stuff on the La Cine in Quebec. Thinking about the western slope it sounds like the perfect South Canyon boat were the Space Cadet had a pretty narrow window The big wheel should be able to surf from 2800 to 3600. This comes from less rocker. The nose and tail are a bit narrower and easier to cartwheel. Shane also said that the loops are just as big if not bigger. Though maybe a better river runner by comparison to the space Cadet it is all play boat just designed for a different niche.

Combine that with the new foot system that is sooo comfortable and I can not wait.

Peter

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info fellas, and I'll be down to the shop to check them out next month, Don.
Again thanks
peas,

Brittan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts