Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy turkey day buzzards, eat your meat or you dont get any pudding,

heres a little stomper action to wash that turkey gizzard down..

LL Stomper 80, Gallatin River on Vimeo
be thankful for every breath we take cause we are truely blessed my friends.. we experience the most awsome place that could exist cherish that shit and love your family and friends because if they werent here nothing would matter.

·
Ditto to all river runners no matter how you get it done.

Mike, Nice job on your last line and I know you wrote it, because there are no caps and little punctuation. ;)
Also, thanks for all the great video you have posted this year.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you all back in the States, and people elsewhere. Enjoy some fall paddling this weekend.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Patrick, hope you are doing well. Arent you in Italy now? Have a good day.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I'm thankful for another great spring, summer, and fall on the river. I finally got to do my first trip on the Rogue this year, and it was well worth the long trip over from Utah. I'm thankful that our river dog didn't drown when she swam the new Black Creek rapid on the Main Salmon. I'm thankful that my rafting buddies helped me get "unstuck" from the rocks in House Rock rapid on the Middle Fork (momentary lapse in concentration). I'm thankful for the plastic surgeon who stitched my thumb back together after a knife mishap on the Middle Fork (this was quite the misadventure trip this year). But mostly I'm thankful for all my great river friends & the beautiful places we get to spend time together. Nothing beats messing around in boats on a river!!!!!
Have a great day everyone.
KJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts