Renaissance Redneck
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Resolution = Paddle every month this year

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
What a great time! Glad I could help. Will post stills & vids asap on FB. Membership application to COWW is on the way. Maybe next year I can be on the water. Many thanks to Marty & Sonya for the vittles. Peter, sent you a PM.

BC

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Took this last night... It was 8 degrees and all I could think about while looking at that sign and snow was rafting...
Well that's good to almost not see. I hope we get more snow, I haven't seen any data and I'm out of commission so I haven't seen the snowpack for myself. Bill we have a facebook group quasi for winter boating. Do you want in?

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
I didnt get to do much boating this year because there was no season and by the time i returned from Vietnam all the water was no mas....but I did get a couple of good snap shots on some low water though...

the 1st is my dad getting his brand new kayak wet for the first time. 58 years old, and just bought his first kayak. i couldnt be more proud of my pops!!

the 2nd and 3rd are from the upper taylor.....in the middle of a severe drought the Taylor still let us get our feet wet in 250 crisp dam released rocky mountain cfs.....not too bad

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
I hope we get more snow, I haven't seen any data and I'm out of commission so I haven't seen the snowpack for myself.
We are getting closer to average, but with the late start this winter we still have a ways to go. In fact we're not even quite to where we were last season yet.... with the 1st half of January predicted to be pretty dry, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Feb and March are good, and that we get a late Spring.

Last time I got out was December 1st with Phil and Ryan on the Fractions at 60 cfs, it froze up pretty quick after that...

Cheers to those of you who did get out, and a happy New Year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts