Mountain Buzz banner

Gunny Gorge BDay Run 4/03 Anyone?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  rivermanryan 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Lookin for some partners and beta on a run on the Gunny Gorge next Sunday. It's my birthday and it looks like its runnin very well, what a great way to start my paddlin season I hope. Anyone got some beta on the put-in and take out as well as the conditions on the river?

Also lookin for anyone that also wants to run it on Sunday. Seeing from Americanwhitewater.org, its 13 miles and am thinkin a 8 or 9 am put in. Let me know by either replying to this or emailing me at Jdawgyaker@hotmail.com.

Thanx Guys
JDizzle

#2 ·
hey justin, call me at 275-1890.. i'll kick some beta your way...pretty basic....including shortcut road! maybe you could help us run our(my) shuttle for the upper section...it will make your shuttle free-ish as oppossed to the $75 leroy will want....happy b-day..i roller 40 last year soloing a swollen river in Scotland....all day surf wave, and then the snow and rain stopped and out popped a rainbow...no shittin...enjoy yours!

#3 ·
Justin-

If we can't get a permit for Westwater, we were thinking of running Gunny Gorge on Sunday. I have been down it a couple times and have the Beta, although it is flowing a little higher than what I have run it before (that is a good thing!). You can give me a call at 970-799-3179 if you have questions. -Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.