Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....due to the unusually dry season(so far, but it is comin'), people are interested in water...so, i just got another email from the men and women in green...flows in the BLACK CANYON and GUNNY GORGE will drop(have dropped) to the fun lovin' level of 1100cfs....so, if you are bored you can use chains to access the gorge.....i was in the TROSE yesterday and it was quite warm....way warmer than our nov 19th run thru the BLACK....also, if you drive CHUKAR road, do it in the colder times of the day and you should be fine....chains might be a good call(we had to use them many years ago to get out of chukar after 2 days of rain)...we had lived under the picnic tables for a day and a half because of the conditions.....that was fun......anyhow, gonna go ski the mank, anybody droppin into the gorge please contact me....i have a "wild bunch" talking a bunch of jibberish shit about the upper gorge....maybe you could drive our truck in, and you could paddle away and not worry about gettin the vehicle out!?.....9702751890.....THINK SNOW FOLKS!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts