Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This festival just keeps getting better year after year, but maintaining that close-knit community feeling. I encourage everyone in the area to check it out and then get your booty out on that river. Some of the states finest whitewater is just upstream on the Taylor and the Gunny offers all sorts of different water opportunities. Really folks this is a good time.

·
Premium Member
4,836 Posts
Hey Gunther, got your message. Been having a tough time deciding what I am going to do. Think I am going to stay here and take part in a Stand Up demo with my girl Saturday, but might head over in the afternoon for Taylor fun. Let me know where you plan to camp. I would be down for a late afternoon Taylor lap, possibly camp and do some boating Sunday.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Logan, the plan is to go to the festival most of the day on Saturday, then head up to the Taylor late afternoon and set-up camp. Bringing the daughter and son-in-law to do some boating on Sunday, along with maybe a couple of kayakers from Montrose. I've got your contact number so I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Friends have been camped on the Taylor the last ten days and the camps are, amazingly, empty. Todds slot to South Park has been a spankingly fun run! The race on that section is Sunday 10am. $30 boat. See you all up there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts