Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention all boaters and fans coming to Gunnison River Fest, there have been some major changes due to high water and flooding at the White Water Park. All the scheduled events for Sat. June 13 have been cancelled and moved to Sat. June 27th All other events including Down river race at Almont and OBJ race is still on. Please check the facebook page of Gunnison River Festival site or call John Messner at 970-901-6708or Jesse at 970-209-0976 for complete details. So only the events that where going to take place in the Whitewater park have been postponed till June 27. Fish fry and other downtown events are still on. Just check the "Gunnison River Festival" facebook site or call the above contacts for updates.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, I just want as many boaters to get this update. I am not even involved with the Festival committee, just told them I would post on the buzz cause more boaters read this than anything else. I'm sure some have already arrived to find out no events for surfing. Just have to crank down the Taylor or take the scream down OBJ. Hopefully Gunny will come down to safe levels soon. Just be safe and paddle in big groups this weekend, safety in numbers!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts