Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi out there- anybody have some ideas on who might be doing shuttles out
of Green river on Labyrinth? I heard that BLM modified the rules so that it was getting difficult for companies to run shuttles. There aren't any listed on the BLM web-site, so maybe there aren't. Anyone know the scoop? Thanks

SYOR.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We have always used Coyote Shuttle out of Moab...Christine (?) will pick up your vehicles at either Ruby or at the State Park in GR and shuttle them down to Mineral Bottom. They are a well established shuttle company that does a lot of bike biz in the area as well as the river stuff. Have had no problems and they have been great. (435) 260-2097 or www.coyoteshuttle.com

·
Registered
511 Posts
COYOTE SHUTTLE!

They are great to work with and reliable. We had various issues and they worked with us. They brought my 26 foot long trailer attached to a Toyota Tundra to the bottom!

I will only use these guys.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Think we jus used coyote for cat shuttle. Truck was there with the sun shade up😀

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
503 Posts
An alternative is to drive your vehicle(s) to Mineral and have Redtail fly you back to Grim Reaper. Two pax minimum, I think, and around $150 each but you'd have to check their website. Advantage is to fly back over the stretch you're just about to run...

·
I broke another paddle
13 Posts
I'm launching with a group from Ruby Ranch in 2 weeks and we're using Tex Riverways. The trip leader does Ruby to the confluence every September and she always uses them.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
984 Posts
An alternative is to drive your vehicle(s) to Mineral and have Redtail fly you back to Grim Reaper. Two pax minimum, I think, and around $150 each but you'd have to check their website. Advantage is to fly back over the stretch you're just about to run...[/QUOTE

Ditto!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just found out that Coyote cannot do my shuttle on Labyrinth (ruby to mineral) (lack of drivers the week I want to go) I am rafting so TEX is out. I have a word into Moab Raft and Canoe. Any other ideas? Looks like redtail will not do ruby which I can change if pushed but still less than ideal. Anyone know of other options? Any locals want to make some money?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Update, Moab Raft and Canoe got back to me and will be doing my shuttle. I will report back on how they worked out. I hadnt seen their name mentioned before so wanted to put that out there for folks who might be looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts