Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
I love this footage! 1:20 is scary as hell!
Then, there's the guy that goes over that narrow drop backward, where everyone seems to slam the wall (river right), and roll (gorilla maybe?), pulls it of nicely....even of he did end up getting endo'd and rolling.
The green looks freaking amazing! Too rich for my blood, at my level now, but I would love to get on it one day!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
So all the discussion in these parts is about the insane amount of carnage this year. At first, I thought it was just a sheer numbers game when sending paddlers down Grilla. After watching these videos and seeing a paddler flip at Frank, go right, flip at zwicks and then fire into the monkey and swim, I'm starting to think that there are some seriously loose cannons here in the SE. Sure does make for good video.
Joe

·
Registered
189 Posts
from what I understand, there were ALOT more racers this year but the caliber of paddler that was racing was also down...everybody wants to be a hero!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
True, it does seem to be at the ideal level for the monkey - I'm no expert. I can't wait to sit at the starting eddy next year thinking "I will not crash in the Green Race".
Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts