Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to let people know about a good experience I had with Joe at RMR- Rocky Mountain Rafts in Colorado Springs. Not only did he give me the best price on an Aire 156R, better than anyone I could find in USA! Then, he offered to help sell my old boat- he actually picked it up in Boulder & brought it back to the Springs- and then when my boat arrived, he dropped it off here in Boulder as well- he did us a big favor... Great guy, incredible service. I would at least consider them for a boat / accessories.

·
o_O
198 Posts
I recently bought a Saturn 13' raft as part of one of their "Booze Cruise" packages. Joe let me customize my package (exchanged the 5 PFDs for a mesh DRE captain's chair, etc.) and was really great to deal with. I live in New Orleans so we had some extended phone conversations and he helped me figure out what I would need and what kind of a frame would fit the 13' raft.

Shipping was quick. The two siderails of the frame were missing, so I called Joe and he quickly sent me two new ones Fed-Ex 2-day delivery. Very happy with the service.

Possibly more info on my experience here: http://www.mountainbuzz.com/forums/f15/rm-rafts-booze-cruise-packages-or-create-my-own-34742-3.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts