Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, looks like the Jackson Kayak team is coming out of the gates very strong for the first day of the worlds. Two of our Mens team members came in the top 3 with EJ taking 1st and Tobias Bersch from Germany in 3rd place. Three other Jackson Jr Mens team members are in the running as well as they progress to additional rounds!!!

For additional detail: www.jacksonkayak.com

This has been a great 1st year for the Jackson Kayak company and for anyone that had any doubts about the Allstar series... it's time to try this boat out for yourself. Additionally our creek boats (2 types) both come out in the next few months... hopefully by end of March/early April.

If you have interest in demo's of these boats. Confluence (Denver), CKS (Ark Valley/Summit), Alpine Kayak (Avon), 4 Corners (Durango) should have them or will very quickly as the new 05's with our new outfitting are shipping in the next couple weeks.

If anyone near Boulder would like to demo a JK, please feel free to contact me and I will let you try them out. You can email me from Buzz.

With all this snow... we are set up for a kick ass spring!!!

Craw

1 - 1 of 1 Posts