Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one or two kayakers for Grand trip, launch 6/8. Seven rafts, one other kayaker (me). We're an experienced (i.e. 40's) fun group. We would prefer woman; we have 6 on the trip as it is and want to even it out. Take out Diamond (6/25) or S.Cove (6/28). Trip cost ~$800, including transportation. 303-494-5365

·
Registered
99 Posts
Grand

I'd love to join you guys. I am also experienced (mid-40's). I ran the Grand about 3 years ago. You guys are going to have a blast. It will be a bit warm though. Neither the money nor the time should be an issue. I'm not a woman, but I promise to wear a skirt :p . My name is Scott, and if interested, you can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
:shock: Wow! I have been almost invited on two trips this year and seem to be in the waiting. I am a great cook, can wash underwear, and row on top of kayak. Actually I can do it all at once! I would love to talk more about the trip if interested. I haven't done the Grand, but would love to do it.

I am a 30 something female who's a lot of fun! Solid III boater, yet trying to work my way back to being a solid IV again.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Patricia
(970) 376-2409 :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did I mention I am an EMT and swiftwater rescue cert'd? Have ran some technical IV - only ran REAL big water on the Gauley but heading to CA in May for some more....

Have you ran the Grand before??

·
Super Moderator
4,035 Posts
And she's a hot babe too! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would love the opportunity to go with you guys down the Grand if possible. First and foremost, I am not a female. But, this should not dissuade you as I am a very capable kayaker/boater. I also have numerous boats (including but not limited to;) a 14' self bailer, duckies, and whitewater kayaks that I could contribute. I am an easy going person, and would like to talk with you further if interested. Either way, have a great time and be careful, Brian.

·
Registered
2 Posts
grand

I would love to go as a kayaker or as a rafter doesn't matter. I have all the equipment needed 14ft,16ft, cataraft, groovers, riverwing, kitchen-sink,etc. I am certified guide and a solid kayaker can cook some awsome fajitas too. call me @303-460-9597 if your interested

·
Registered
115 Posts
Grand Gal

Hi,
I'm a 41yr old, solid Class IV female boater (with many V's under my belt). I've paddled the Grand>5X and would love a chance to get on the river again. I live in Boulder, I'm a RN and Outward Bound Instructor (since the mid 80's) as well as a retired river guide/WEMT. (303) 786-9370
Kim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts