Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Is there anyone up here in Grand County who boats II,III, & IV- ? I'm an experienced boater and love to play in the water. I would love to run the upper blue, green mtn canyon, Fraser, or Byers canyons, or even drive over to Pumphouse. Give me a call if your local and want to boat. Thanks, Kathy ([email protected]) 970-531-9076

·
Registered
418 Posts
I live in Fraser and am always looking for people to boat with. I can usually get off in the morning on weekdays to run the Fraser, and can drive out to Byers after work. Call me when you want to hit something local!

Jennifer
303-912-9667

·
Registered
90 Posts
I live in summit but work in kremmling. I will be boating after work during the week in the area, and weekends I tend to head down to the ark or CB. Always game for some low key playboating in the area. 908-310-1625 Ryan

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't live in grand county but I worked at the resort last summer and expect to be up there in early june for some paddling on the fraser canyon. I'm a class 3 boater, working on 3+ and hoping to try class 4- later in the season.

We have a group of paddlers from all over the state that boat together all the time- lots of front range boaters but there are a bunch from summit county and elsewhere as well. our website is www.coloradokayakers.com There's trips planned all the time and you can post a trip you want to do and lots of people will respond regardless of where the river is!

:)
check us out!
Lauren

1 - 4 of 4 Posts