Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are a family from Grand Junction Colorado with a July 4 Grand Canyon Launch. We plan on spending about 11 days from Lee's to Pearce. We have made arrangements for a 37' S rig as there will be some kids as young as 10 years old on the trip. Our lead boatmen is unable to go. We are looking for someone with motor experience on the Grand Canyon. We have set aside 4 spaces for someone who might be able to join us. We are looking for someone that might want to bring a wife and couple of their kids or other family. Cost will be just under 500 dollars a person for Park fees, food, boat/boat fuel, and boat trailer and truck transfer. For more details calls Rob, 970-640-0745. Look forward to chatting with you.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Wow, that sounds crazy cheap. Who are you renting your boat/gear/food/shuttles through. How many people on the trip? What kind of experience do they require?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the reply. It is my boat. Looks like I cant go on the trip. I don't wont to let then down so we are looking for someone with grand canyon motor experience. I had four spot the rest are all friends of mine and there families. So, there is no boat rental cost just letting them use it if we can find someone qualified to drive the boat. Other than that they are campers and know how to load and unload the boat. Call me if you have any questions. Rob 970-640-0745

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.