Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the bad news in my in-box... hope others had a better result...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I usually just list all of my lost 'lottery' fees as "In kind Government Charitable Contributions" on the 1040 and call it good.

Got my rejection email today as well, at least my gambling habits are small change.

·
Registered
36 Posts
No email for me so I was getting excited, then I checked the site. muthaefffas. No love from Idaho, no love from GC. No love from the Salt. I feel like rodney dangerfield.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I actually pulled a small trip for Aug 6th 2011. Pretty stoked but bummed I didn't get a larger trip. Now I really have to decide who to bring along. I'm thinking do a lottery of my own amongst my friends.

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
I actually pulled a small trip for Aug 6th 2011. Pretty stoked but bummed I didn't get a larger trip. Now I really have to decide who to bring along. I'm thinking do a lottery of my own amongst my friends.
Jello wrestling competitions...winner takes all... runner-up carries the groover.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nothing from the San Juan. Rejection from the canyon. HoHum nothing new here. Then lo and behold, my buddy gets a May 16th permit!! Since he is a total newbie, I get to be the de facto trip leader. Sweet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts