Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlie and I are doing a Grand trip next year..... private trip. We are lucky to not be on a budget and we are considering bring a deep cycle battery take care of everyones re-charging needs. I learned of option by reading the endless posts on the Grand.
I usually use electric clippers to keep my head shaved and take care of my frank and beans as well...... My girl likes things high and tight. How do i pick a proper size inverter to make sure I can get my trim on during the trip? I don't like the razor cut on my head..... just fine on my one eyed liar and his 2 friends.

Anyone else have any ideas?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Look at the max amp draw on your electric stuff that you are going to use and ad 20% and get that size. Warning most deep cycle batteries are lead acid and will spill if inverted. Side note if you bring a blender bring some extra coolers full of just ice.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Are you kidding? You're posting to find information on charging your electric razor to trim your pubic hair for the Grand Canyon? And you're a man?

Make sure to invite some real boaters to help you get downstream.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Go without your electric clippers or don't go. You're probably the guy who walks all over camp with his Blackberry in the air asking fellow campers if they have service. I smell a troll.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Chaser said:
Go without your electric clippers or don't go. You're probably the guy who walks all over camp with his Blackberry in the air asking fellow campers if they have service. I smell a troll.
keen nose

did ya notice the screen name?

I would say the season is officially over if Gore wasn't hovering at 1400

·
Registered
112 Posts
Solar power baby. Cruise down to your local head shop and pick up a magnifying glass. Pull over to camp early and let the rays do some lower cleaning for ya. Might wanna bring a really big flash light in case its cloudy...

·
Registered
966 Posts
you guys can't believe this guy right? You have been taken hook line and sinker by this post!
Can I cum?
Eric, maybe if you show the manscaper the lines up in the gnarrows wilderness, he'll "take" you on his trip.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts