Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nov 30, 2021 launch date. It is a 16 person permit but I’d be happy with just a couple more rafts. This will be number 10 for me! My last winter trip, Dec. ‘12 was one of the best. It was just my boat (pic), a kayaker and a SUPer. We did 25 days to Diamond, had 7 layover days! I’ll be bringing a river sauna, group shelter/kitchen tent, full kitchen, NPS required gear, sat phone, group med kit, etc.
We’ll celebrate my 66th birthday on 12/12/21. My background: 20 years kayaking Class IV-V rivers in the west. Owned n operated Ft Collins Kayak School back in the 90’s, former EMT, currently own a small business, 3000 river miles rafting/kayak, amateur astronomer and absolutely love being in the Canyon.
I’m open for any group size, small group do our own food or larger group hire it out. If you are on the way from N Colo I can pick you up and haul you home. I can carry a passenger if need be.
If you’re interested, let’s talk !!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the response to my invite has been overwhelming, especially from the FB Grand Canyon participants needed page. so right now I've got plenty to work through. If you PM'd me from above I will get back to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts