Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will hopefully be putting a Grand trip together for 2010. I have 17 points built up. I have a number of folks planning to go already. I have been on the list since 1993, so I have a strong desire to make my trip as smooth as possible. A balanced group would be best. People with something to offer would get 1st dibs. Trucks, trailers, money, breasts, rafts, musicians, doctors, etc. are good things. Control freaks and Know-it-alls are not needed. My chances are good, but I won't know the results until the end of Feb..

My E-mail is [email protected]
Cell-970-405-8002
Town-Greeley

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Eric what is up?

I would love to go on your trip next year if that is possible.

If I get lucky in this years lottery, you and Dave will both be invited. I know you guys would put away your differences and we could all boat together again. We should really try to meet up this summer and hit the river.

Dan

·
Renaissance *******
1,389 Posts
I have 17 points built up.
Did they give you that number? I was on the list about that long too. When I talked to them the other day they said that the lotto tix for list numbers under 1000 were doubled (or something like that). Anyway, they told me that I have 54 points. I was #799 I think. So hopefully for both of us you got the wrong info instead of me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts